Danville Montessori School offers a full-day only Montessori program for children ages 2.0 years – 6.0 years enrolling students on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The school is open Monday-Friday from 7:30am – 5:30pm (school closure days), offering a year-round curriculum.
- We do not: keep a student waiting list, have an enrollment deadline or conduct student interviews.
- We do not: charge any enrollment registration fees or yearly material fees
- We ask that parents do the following when considering enrollment at Danville Montessori School:
- Schedule a personal tour to see our school environment or
- View our online virtual-tour
- We recommend viewing all pertinent information on our website to become familiar with the Montessori method and to make the most informed enrollment decision for your child's educational needs
- To reserve a position for your child at Danville Montessori School, we require full completion of the following items (as we do not maintain a waiting list)
- Completed Enrollment Application (available in PDF under 'enrollment' drop down menu above)
- Date your child will begin school
- Up-to-date immunizations and list of allergies from your child's doctor
- One month's tuition deposit (non-refundable), to be used the last month of your child's attendance at the school - Please refer to the current school tuition schedule.
- We offer a 5% sibling discount off the lower tuition